Privacy Notice - EU Regulation no. 2016/679 – GDPR
TECNOFILIERE SRL, with registered offices in Via Provinciale Modena n.57/A – 41016 Novi di Modena (MO), Tax Code and VAT number 02307830360 (hereinafter referred to as “CONTROLLER”), in its capacity as the controller, pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), declares that the personal data acquired through established commercial relationships will be processed in accordance with the above-mentioned regulation.
In connection with the above-mentioned processing, the controller also provides the following information:
The collected data essentially relate to:
- personal and identification data (first name, last name, company contact data, company name, address, tel., fax, e-mail, tax data, etc.)
- data relating to economic and commercial activities (orders, solvency, banking and financial data, accounting and tax data, etc.).
These data are either submitted directly by the Data Subject or may be collected from autonomous third-party controllers (for example from our network of agents and representatives in the case of data relating to contracts and orders or from commercial information companies or public registers, lists or databases for data relating to financial solvency).
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. performance of contracts and related commitments;
2. fulfilment of legal obligations deriving from the contractual relationship;
3. organisation of the contract (for example relations with agents and representatives and with contractors for the organisation of activities to be carried out on clients’ premises);
4. protection of contractual rights;
5. internal statistical analyses;
6. marketing activities involving the sending out of promotional and advertising material relating to similar products and services to those covered by the current commercial relationship;
7. information on solvency.
The submission of data is obligatory in that refusal to submit data would prevent the Controller from fulfilling the above-mentioned obligations.
The personal data are processed in paper, computerised or telematic form and introduced into the relevant databases (clients, suppliers, administration, etc.), which can be accessed by staff from the competent department within the Controller’s organisation for consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation in accordance with legal provisions designed to ensure data confidentiality and security and the accuracy, up-to-dateness and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
The data are physically stored on servers located inside the Controller’s headquarters.
The Controller will retain the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes and in any case for the period of time established by the relevant legislation.
In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, the data may be communicated to the following parties or categories of parties:
Personal data will not be disseminated publicly.
In relation to the above-mentioned processing, the data subject may exercise the rights established by the GDPR, namely the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to be forgotten, the right to restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, and the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
For any relevant request and/or communication, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org